Friday 9 January 2015

Is it wrong to cry?

Is it wrong to cry? Sometimes all i want to do is just cry. Is it because of the muddled up hormones or the disturbed harmonics of thoughts?

I need to let out my dammed-up tears..lest the dam would break through, unleashing destruction around. However, i am too strong to cry. In such a case, the accumulated fury is bound to implode, destroying the self.

Crying is considered a sign of weakness. Why can i not expose my weakness? I wish to be a climber growing around a strong pillar of support and under comfortable shades. Why am i expected to be the lone tree braving all odds and sheltering others?

A feeling of hurt haunts me when i least expect it, eroding my spirited self. As these winds of erosion blow across, they scatter seeds of vulnerability. Would they sprout within my gullible senses and get so deeply entrenched that I would be unable to weed them out later?   Like the innocuous-looking peepul discretely growing into the inherent strength of a monument!

The hurt soul can take in just that much! Is it still wrong and weak to cry?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment